Monday, April 13, 2020

Getting to Know Kanter


Mercy
Happy Easter!  This is getting to know you week for Blapril so I thought I'd take a break from my World of Warcraft posts to say a little about myself.

I am 55 years old at the time of this post (2020), married, and have three daughters, ages 11, 15, and 17.  I guess I'm older than the average blogger, but there are certainly others in my age range.  I am a Christian.  My 17 daughter is profoundly autistic and, for the most part, non-verbal.  She is also a joy to be with and very affectionate with me and my wife.  I am always grateful for my family and they definitely shapes my life, including the gaming I do.

Sammy

While I'm reluctant to post pictures of my family, pet pictures are expected.  If you really want to see a picture of me, my twitter account (@kckoury) has a photo.  At the top is our border collie, Mercy.  She is a sweet dog, but doesn't act like a typical border collie.  She won't play fetch and mainly wants to be loved on.  We also have a cat, Sammy, pictured here with a crown my 11 year old made for him.  He is getting old (at least 17, but could be older) so he spends a lot of time sleeping.

I'll focus on how I spend my time now, in the pandemic, and my gaming life in my next two posts.

Blapril post #9

No comments:

Post a Comment