Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Back to Battle for Azeroth

Warrior in front of Boralus Inn
Yesterday my Druid got to level 110 in World of Warcraft (WoW) and is now ready to start Battle for Azeroth (BfA).  I have reached my objective of getting four of my alts through Legion:


  • Kantra - Priest - Tailor, Jewelcrafter,
  • Kantrina - Mage - Engineer, Enchanter,
  • Kantro - Warrior - Miner, Blacksmith,
  • Kantree - Druid - Skinner, Leatherworker.
I list their crafting trades because that is a significant motivation for me.  I hate to waste things and I'd rather be able to make them myself.  Kanter, my hunter, is an herbalist and alchemist.  I actually created Kantro because Kanter got the Broken Blade of the Heroes in Vanilla and I wanted someone who could craft and use it.  The only profession I don't have ready for BfA now is Inscription, but I've never had much use for it (I do have a level 80 Death Knight with Inscription, but I don't think I'll be leveling her any time soon).

That said, there isn't anything I really want to craft.  But, since I want to be able to craft and my Mage and Priest need a miner to be able to get ore for their professions, I decided to level my Warrior first.  

As I mentioned previously, I never got flying in Legion because of the Dungeon/Raid wall, but I have it in BfA and that is making leveling much easier.  Kantro is level 114 and still is rested for the remainder of the level.  I'm only about half way through Drustvar so I'll probably get to level 120 either within the one zone or just a little bit into a second zone.

So far, even though I've done these quests before, it's been a little while and it doesn't seem too repetitive.  With four characters and three zones, I shouldn't have to do too much duplication.  I might even level one more in Zandalar (the Horde BfA zone) for variety.

Blapril post #6

No comments:

Post a Comment