Saturday, April 11, 2020

Darkmoon Faire

View from Darkmoon Faire Roller Coaster

I mentioned earlier that a guildmate helped me with a World of Warcraft (WoW) Legion dungeon that had an Engineering related quest for my mage.  During the quest I received two Darkmoon Faire drops and since Darkmoon Faire is this week I decided to travel to the faire to turn them in.

Since I hadn't been in years, I had to find the portal in Goldshire but a hawker showed me the way.  The Darkmoon faire quests rewarded 10 tickets each.  Most rewards were either 90 or 180 tickets so those will have to wait.  I did the profession quests that reward 5 levels for each of your professions after a pretty simple quest.  I also rode the roller coaster (see above) that provides a 10% experience and reputation buff.  Not a lot in addition the 100% experience buff but I thought I should at least try it.

I didn't bother with the other faire games.  I've also put off leveling Alchemy because I need to gather more herbs and I'd rather use the time with the experience buff leveling my characters.

Tomorrow starts 'Getting to Know You Week' in Blapril.  I'll use that as an opportunity to change topics.

Blapril post #8

No comments:

Post a Comment