Monday, May 4, 2020

Lightforged Draenei Allied Race Preparation

Kanter having upgraded the Vindicaar

The Lightforged Draenei Allied Race in World of Warcraft (WoW) requires completing the Argus questline and having exalted reputation with the Army of the Light.  The questline completed with a dungeon that, again, is trivial for my character at level 120. I completed the Argus questline over two days and that put me at Revered  and almost 25% of the way to Exalted. I enjoyed the quests but they weren't great.  I think the whole dissonance of having a spaceship in a fantasy MMO is off-putting but that became part of the lore back in Burning Crusade.  The tale of returning to the place where the Draenei deserted their compatriots to the Legion is fine but I'm actually looking forward to returning to the Nightborne story even if they are elves.  Overall, I'm glad I've seen this part of the tale that I missed from Legion.

After the main quest line finishes with upgrading Vindicaar (the spaceship above) there are several more quest lines.  Most are pretty quick to complete but the Class Hall quest line requires completing Class Hall missions and upgrading your Champions that delays advancement.  I almost didn't even try but decided I might as well run missions while I'm not playing.  My reputation status was like this yesterday:


I am using World quests to finish up the original Battle for Azeroth (BfA) factions as the emissary quests happen.  Order of Embers is up now so it will be Exalted later today and then I will only have Proudmoore Admiralty left.  I don't have an inclination to work on the other BfA factions mostly because they would require extra travel and the World Quests aren't as easy to complete.









At this point I was half way through the Army of the Light faction required for the Light Forged Draenei but I have since completed all the World Quests in the Antoran Wastes and that put me at about 75%.  I'll keep working on the Class Hall quests until the World Quests re-appear (usually around 11 am ET) and will just keep doing them until I hit Exalted.  At that point I'll feel justified ignoring the reputation buff and will probably alternate between leveling in BfA and completing the Nightborne Insurrection quest line.





Blapril post #14

No comments:

Post a Comment