Sunday, March 29, 2020

Back for Blapril

Blapril is almost here
Yes, it's been more than three years since my last post.  I pretty much stopped playing MMOs during that time.  I keep thinking I'll find a better casual game than World of Warcraft but I don't think I'm prepared to make the investment in a new game that I've already made in WoW.

That has changed somewhat in the last 6 months.  World of Warcraft classic and the anniversary event inspired me to subscribe again for the event.  The 100% bonus experience offered until April 20th has encouraged me to subscribe again and level several alts that never made it through Legion when I quit.

Still my time is dominated by work and family.  The original idea I had for this blog was to try to find the right MMO that I could enjoy and balance the other things in my life.  It seems the topic still applies.

I will probably target posting twice a week rather than 30 posts.  I'm hoping it'll be a nice way to use my time during the pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment