Wednesday, June 3, 2020

More Battle for Azeroth Horde Goal Progress

Chamber of Heart

I spent most of my time this week in World of Warcraft (WoW) either working through the War Campaign quests or completing Heart of Azeroth quests for Kantoor.  I have gone from one to five champions doing the war campaign quests and have gotten to the second achievement but I still have four more sets of quests to go.  I have also been doing most o    f the emissary quests as they come up and also quests that have specific upgrades.  Kantoor is now over 380 iLvl and his lowest item is  65.

Kantoor has received the lead in to the Black Prince quest line which leads to the Legendary cape.  Once he finishes the War Campaign and earlier Heart of Azeroth quests, that will probably be next.  He needed to make another trip into Nazjatar in order to continue the War Campaign but I'm not very interested in doing more there or with the Mechagnomes that is required.  The Heart of Azeroth is leveling quicker than I expected but that has left him with two empty essence slots.  I believe one will be filled from the Black Prince quest line and I may feel compelled to fill he other one.  He is also at about 14000 out of the 21000 needed for exalted with the Voldun faction so he continues to make slow progress there and I'm still hoping it'll be done in the next four weeks before this month's subscription runs out.

Kanter has continued to advance his Legion followers to 950.  Four are completed and with two more he will have completed the quest.  I will probably try to Tomb of Sargeras raid once I finish this quest.  I am supposed to be working on leveling the legendary cape but I'm not interested.

I'll probably try to finish the Horde quest lines and once I've completed the Black Prince and War Campaign lines.  Voldun reputation is still the priority but I'd rather get it as it comes up with emissary or mission quests.  I might even try to 'Two Sides to Every Tale' since by that point most of it should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment