|I'm not sure, but I believe this is what I play Pong on for my first video game.|
1. When did you start playing video games?
I would guess I was in 4th or 5th grade, so 9 or 10 years old.2. What is the first game you remember playing?
I think this is supposed to be the first video game based on the rest of the questions. My father bought us a 'Pong' clone. I know it had pong, a hockey game (with two paddles for each side) and a game where you just hit the 'ball' against the wall and had different levels, so I think it was the one pictured above.
3. PC or Console?
PC almost exclusively. I played a Playstation 2 and SNES some but I'm two generations behind now. My children are getting old enough that they are playing on Nintendo 3DS now and I'm thinking about getting a Playstation 3 to play with them.
4. XBox, PlayStation, or Wii?
5. What’s the best game you’ve ever played?
6. What’s the worst game you’ve ever played?
I'm tend to forget things that are bad (even those that are good, too, sometimes). I also never played tons of games, so I tend to look at reviews before I get them. I'm sure I played some bad ones, but don't remember them now.
7. Name a game that was popular/critically adored that you just didn't like.
I've tried the Elderscroll games (at least Daggerfall and Morrowind, and maybe others) and never could get into them.
8. Name a game that was poorly received that you really like.
As stated above, I tend to be pretty picky about my games and don't play many that are poorly received.
9. What are your favourite game genres?
10. Who is your favourite game protagonist?
I am going to steal my answers from someone else and say myself. Typically in the games I play, I am the protagonist.
11. Describe your perfect video game.
It would both have an interesting story and have a lot of different ways to play it so I wouldn't get bored once the story is done.
12. What video game character do have you have a crush on?
13. What game has the best music?
I usually turn off the music to keep from disturbing my wife. I know she will always remember the music from Warlords 2 and 3 because she still repeats it to me.
14. Most memorable moment in a game:
15. Scariest moment in a game:
16. Most heart-wrenching moment in a game:
There have been a couple of times when I've either wiped are almost wiped a raid. It is an awful feeling even though my guild is generally kind.
17. What are your favourite websites/blogs about games?
18. What’s the last game you finished?
19. What future releases are you most excited about?
20. Do you identify as a gamer?
21. Why do you play video games?