|Selfie at my Garrison with Iorek (no, I didn't use the tweet feature)|
I have modified my Garrison pattern because it was taking too much time. Now I only visit the garrison of my two level 100 characters and do all the daily tasks. For the other three characters, I only go every other day and only perform the mission and craft tasks. Mining takes too much time (to do it five times) and I'm satisfied with taking enough advantage of the crafting dailies every other day.
There are things that I want to do before I quit again, and others that I may do, and some I probably won't do.
Want to do:
- Craft gun and, possibly, gloves for my hunter, Kanter. I have a high level bow from a mission, but I always think Dwarves look better with a gun and I like using crafting. The gloves are the last thing keeping me from getting the Epic achievement and are also significantly lower iLvl than the rest of my gear. I need more Savage blood for this, but through the transmute and the ability to gather it through the Barn, I should be ok. I could use some of my Primal Spirit for it if needed as well.
- Use crafting and sell the proceeds. Every expansion I always build up a lot of crafting items but usually don't use them. With the Garrison dailies, I've had incentive to gather even more than usual. This time I'd like to actually use them. This should also get all my crafting professions to 700 except for Inscription (see below).
- Finish the Garrison Campaign. I have been on the last step for more than a month now and haven't bothered to finish those quests.
- Use the Mage Tower in my Garrison. I have tried all the buildings in the Garrison except the PvP specific Gladiator's Sanctum, the Mage Tower, and the Pet Menagerie (see below). I have no desire to try out PvP but I'd like to at least see how the Mage Tower that allows fast travel around Draenor works.
- Advance Secondary Professions to 700. Fishing is already at 700. I have a lot of spare fish and meat so cooking should be trivial. Archaeology will be a little more work, but I'm already over 600 and I'd like to get it done before I quit.
- Build Level 3 Storagehouse. I'm less than 250 gold from being able to build it, so it'll be nice to have void storage access even if I don't use it much.
- Gluttony Achievements. I have food in storage and being mailed back and forth between different toons. It should be trivial for me to have Kanter have a gluttony day and eat everything he needs for several achievements.
- Build the Pet Menagerie. With 6.2 Blizzard provided a stone that allows each level 100 character to advance a pet to level 25 (the highest level). With the two I have it should be a pretty easy task to finish the battles to build it. However, since I don't see myself using it, I'm not sure I can be bothered. The completionist in me may be motivated by being so close to having all the garrison buildings that I might actually get it done.
- Level Bodyguard. My priest has been using her bodyguard some but doesn't have much reputation with him. I'm told there are places where it is easy to build the reputation. If I'm going to quit anyway, I'm not sure it makes sense, but I could at least see how the reputation helps.
- Achieve Silver on Healing Proving Grounds. This is required for Heroics and I'd like to get it done, but since my motivation for both dungeons and raids is pretty low, I'm not sure it's worth the bother.
Probably won't do:
- Build Level 3 Trading Post. I only need to get one Draenor reputation to exalted and at least one is close, but I don't feel much need to do this.
- Build Auction House access in Trading post. This required 18 different parts from zones, dungeons, raids, invasions and other thing. I have two so far, but I don't think I can be bothered with this.
- Build Level 3 Pet Menagerie. This would require quite a bit of pet battling and while I might do the little bit to build the building, I'd be very surprised if I did enough to level it.
- Raid. I have a decent iLvl on my hunter and could probably build it on my priest pretty quick, but I don't have much desire either for LFR or for trying to become a regular in my guilds raids.
- Complete Legendary quests. This would require both heroic dungeons and raids and I just don't think that's what I want to work on.
- Level Death Knight, Kintri, to 90 and build Garrison. She is level 80 and it probably wouldn't be that difficult, but I don't care much for the Cataclysm leveling and don't think I can be bothered.
- Advance Inscription to 700. I would probably need to level my Death Knight to do this. It would be nice to have all professions at max level for the first time ever for me, but not enough to do the leveling (at least not today with the above priorities).
- Complete Draenor starting area quests. I have a Draenor Shaman sitting at level 17 or so that could pretty easily complete the remainder of the starting area. However, there isn't any incentive outside of having done it, so I don't see it happening.
There are a lot of other things I probably won't do, but those are the most likely of the unlikely ones.